[access-uk] Re: Ubuntu linux.

  • From: "Andrew Ireland" <a.emaillists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:37:23 -0000

Hi Amro,

I downloaded the Desktop Edition.  My system is set up to have the CD drive
as the first boot device.  I just started the system with the Ubuntu CD in
the drive and it started loading no problem.

You can run it from CD, or install it.

HTH

All the best

--
Andrew
Secrets That We Keep Audio Book by David Caldwell:-