[access-uk] The Asus Vivo Stick is a cheaper, better Windows 10 pocket PC

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:49:35 +0100

Hi. The hole concept of having a fully fledged computer in my pocket is certainly intriguing. This device will apparently have a built in headphone jack, and can be powered by a USB battery pack. it has built in WiFi, bluetooth, and 2 full sized USB ports. best of all, its running windows 10 out of the box. I can't wait to get my hands on one. its amazing to think that you could install all your favourite apps either as portable versions using a pen drive that you'd plug in, or on to the device it self, and have a full PC experience discreetly in your pocket. Its a shame they didn't include a Micro SD card slot, but maybe that'll be included by the time they release this. All the other devices i've seen of this type don't have built in headphone jacks, but this one certainly does meaning that someone VI wouldn't even have to plug it in to a monitor. just hook up your bluetooth keyboard, plug in a pear of earphones and you're away! now to find a decent pocket sized bluetooth keyboard. any ideas anyone? the link to the review is:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2978182/ifa/the-itty-bitty-asus-vivo-stick-is-a-cheaper-better-windows-10-pocket-pc.html

all the best,

Mo.