[access-uk] Re: The Asus Vivo Stick is a cheaper, better Windows 10 pocket PC

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "the.big.white.shepherd" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 22:34:34 +0100

Hello, have had a look thanks and if you get it let me know off list if you want thanks.

On 20/10/2015 21:28, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:

Hi. its not come out yet, it should be out in the next few months.

all the best,

Mo.

On 20/10/2015 21:27, Kevin Cussick (Redacted sender
the.big.white.shepherd for DMARC) wrote:
Mow where do you get this rather interesting computer I might just try
one as you know like you I love to try new tech thanks in advance.

On 19/10/2015 23:47, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:
I certainly will.

All the best,

Mo.

Carol Pearson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah, sounds quite interesting, but I'm going to hold off as I have
quite
enough items to keep me going and to go wrong ... as you know!
<Smiles>

When you get it, do tell us about it!

Carol P

On 19/10/2015 21:40, Shaun O'Connor wrote:

nice concept, its a theifs dream come true.
On 19/10/2015 20:49, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:

Hi. The hole concept of having a fully fledged computer in
my pocket
is certainly intriguing. This device will apparently have a
built in
headphone jack, and can be powered by a USB battery pack. it
has
built in WiFi, bluetooth, and 2 full sized USB p orts. best
of all,
its running windows 10 out of the box. I can't wait to get
my hands
on one. its amazing to think that you could install all your
favourite apps either as portable versions using a pen drive
that
you'd plug in, or on to the device it self, and have a
full PC
experience discreetly in your pocket. Its a shame they
didn't include
a Micro SD card slot, but maybe that'll be included by the
time they
release this. All the other devices i've seen of this type
don't have
built in headphone jacks, but this one certainly does
meaning that
someone VI wouldn't even have to plug it in to a monitor.
just hook
up your bluetooth keyboard, plug in a pear of earphones and
you're
away! now to find a decent pocket sized bluetooth keyboard.
any ideas
anyone? the link to the review is:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2978182/ifa/the-itty-bitty-asus-vivo-stick-is-a-cheaper-better-windows-10-pocket-pc.html

all the best,