[access-uk] Text to speech converter

  • From: "Ian Beverley" <ib@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:05:06 -0000

Hi

I've already mentioned this on another list, but I'm looking for people who
would be willing to trial this out for me.

Would anybody like to trial out a text to speech and potentially a text to
Braille E-mail conversion programme?  Essentially, you would attach a
document to an E-mail and receive the results back in minutes as an MP3 file.
Some people have shown interest in piloting this already, but I am on the
look out for many more.

If you are interested, please feel free to E-mail me at the address below and
I'll send you further information on the system, how to register and then how
to use and test it.

Many thanks

Ian.

Ian Beverley

ICT/E-learning Development and Project Officer

Research, Development and Training

Royal National College for the Blind

College road

HEREFORD