[access-uk] Re: Text to speech converter

  • From: "Ian Beverley" <ib@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:47:36 -0000

Hi Steve=20

I'll E-mail you with the specific info Steve as I didn't receive your
original message. =20

We're not using Daniel, but will be interested to hear what you think =
about
this one. =20

Cheers=20

Ian. =20

Ian Beverley=20
ICT/E-learning Development and Project Officer=20
Research, Development and Training=20
=20
Royal National College for the Blind=20
College road=20