[access-uk] Re: Tesco's Hudl

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:31:49 -0000

How does it differ from iBooks?
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:24 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tesco's Hudl

Hi,

Nook is the book app from Barnes And Noble.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close

From: Eleanor Burke <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 11 November 2013 18.11

Jackie, out of interest as you have Apple and Android perhaps you
could
tell
us the advantages and disadvantages of each.  I am intreagued as to
why
someone wants a tablet of each operating system ininsmile*.