[access-uk] Re: Tesco's Hudl

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 10:12:56 +0100 (CET)

Mo, thank goodness for a straightforward answer at last. Tesco's tech support
don't seem to know about accessibility, even though they use the word
repeatedly in their blurbs, but presumably meaning something else. Staff at my
local Tesco have hudl t-shirts, but they don't know either.

I take it that there's a gesture to start the accessibility functions, as there
has been in previous Android devices. Trouble is, they keep changing it.

Vince.

Message Received: Oct 31 2013, 11:15 PM
From: "Mobeen Iqbal"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Tesco's Hudl

hi. yep, its fully accessible. i used one for a few days and its
perfectly useable!

Mo.