[access-uk] Re: THE BRAILLE SENSE WITH GOOGLE MAPS AND INTERNAL GPS RECEIVER

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:38:05 -0000

Perhaps there is some confusion about which models have built-in GPS, and
which models require an external device.  The U2 Mini and BrailleSense
OnHand I believe are the two models that have built-in GPS.  The other
models don't, as far as I am aware, and require something you can pair with
it.

I haven't played with GPS on my U2 Mini much to be frank.  When I did look
at the beginning, I found a weak signal.  It isn't one of the reasons why I
bought it to start with since I use my phone for that purpose when I want
to.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx