[access-uk] Re: THE BRAILLE SENSE WITH GOOGLE MAPS AND INTERNAL GPS RECEIVER

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 21:11:33 +0000

Hello,
Well, I tried google maps, with the built in receiver, but wasn't very successful, due to the fact, that apparently, my signal strength was low. It was in a standing car's dashboard. So, I really doubt it was actually low. And I tried it at other places, but all failed. That doesn't mean yours will also fail, though.

Sent from my BrailleNote