[access-uk] Re: TESCO MAIN SITE

  • From: "The Dundas Family" <thedundasfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:38:55 +0100

Hi Derek

I agree with you but, if there are going to continue to be two sites, they should allow you to access all features on both of them. For example I don't think it's acceptable to not be able to use e-vouchers on the access site as, from my experience, checking out on the main site is no quick process!

They either need to vastly upgrade the access site to make it fully inclusive of all features or change the main site to make it quicker and easier to use. I wonder which they'll choose to do.

Wendy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>