[access-uk] TESCO MAIN SITE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:33:40 +0100

Hi all,

I've flicked through messages on this subject in the past few days and,
apologies, I haven't really been watching the conversation too
carefully.  However, when I decided today to do my TESCO shop, I also
decided to try the ordinary site.

Well, I still maintain there's too much to digest easily and quickly
and, whilst various shortcuts are possible (such as making up your
shopping list based on your last order), it appeared long and laborious
to me.  I know it would be quicker if I knew just where I was going, but
I don't feel very inclined to go back again - yet anyway!

Can anyone please clarify the situation with the Access site?  Has
anyone heard that this is going to cease?

Normally I don't advocate two different sites for one company, but when
it comes to buying groceries, I just want to get the job done quickly
and I'd certainly agree with any who want to keep it and have it up to
date!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx