[access-uk] Re: Speech Recognition program

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:12:47 -0000

"but do I need to run both programmes together?  if so it  is going to be
expensive."
The answer is "yes" in the first instance the answer to the second you may find
below, why not study the price list:
http://www.tandt-consultancy.com/price_list.html#jsay_pro

For anyone who currently has use of their fingers and hands and are a
moderately good typeist speech recognition is a luxiury.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support