[access-uk] Re: Speech Recognition program

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:08:08 -0000

Hi Tristram,  You say why don't I study the list,  I have had a look again
on there and don't see what you are saying here,  I have even had a friend
of mine look also who is  in the same position as myself,  and he cannot
even see what you mean so any more help would be very grateful please.  I
must be either stupid or just plain silly not seeing this.