[access-uk] Re: Skype

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:53:12 -0000

Hi Amanda,

to get Maximum functionality out of the latest version, the Beta scripts are
best to use. These can be got from:
http://chris.thetestpattern.com/jfwskype/jfw-skr224.zip

Note you can read all the literature associated with the scripts at:
http://www.panix.com/~ccn/projects/jfw/skype.php

The page is nicely divided into headings, so you can just navigate between
each topic with Letter H, and of course Shift + H to move backwards.

I think I've covered most things there, but don't hesitate to come back on
me if you have further questions. HTH.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews