[access-uk] Re: Skype

  • From: "jim" <jim.doc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:20:46 -0000

Hi again Graham,

I've just looked at the search side of SKYPE and I find that after filling in all the criteria fields, and starting the search, that once the list comes up, you can read each one with the jaws key and the up cursor. When you have read that one, cursor down and press the jaws key and the up cursor again. this will read each one at a time, I know it's a bit tedious, but its a work-around.
Jim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>