[access-uk] Re: Sky box going into stand-by mode.

  • From: "Ali" <alistair.kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:22:48 -0000

Hi Jim,

there is a screen message which pops up now and again to say that :
"your sky box is about to go into standby mode"

going to contact them to see if this can be disabled.I guess this has been done
for energy efficiency? as usual haven't given VI much thought. it doesn't
happpen so often if you are flicking channels only if you are inactive  for a
period of time.

alistair