[access-uk] Re: Sky TV Freesat

  • From: "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:28:35 -0000

typical, mine's my Dad's old one, we used to have two so I could watch my sci fi and him the sport, we had to have two subscriptions, when Dad died we cancelled one of the subs but still have the box and dish set up, was watching sky news on it this morning as it was nearer to the bathroom than the one in the lounge and I was working in there and trying to keep track of the whale,.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>