[access-uk] Re: Sky TV Freesat

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:48:53 -0000

Hi George.

Are you perhaps thinking of subscribing yourself?  Pauline and I have been
thinking of subscribing to Sky but it's the £30 or there abouts a month that is
stopping us.  Is Freenet the same as Freeview only using a satellite disk?  We
purchased a Freeview box for £50 from Argos only to discover that it didn't
work in our area.  But it really would be nice to have a few extra channels.
At the moment, we only get 1,2, itv and 4.

Best wishes.
Andy