[access-uk] Re: Sight and Sound opening hours

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:42:03 -0000

You are right and wrong there Chris. You or should I say one can have both on the same physical USB dongle but there will indeed by two individual liscence codes, one for Jaws and one for Magic. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/12/2009 2:54 pm

Thank you very much. Quite frustrated as on one of my machines JAWS lost
its authorization and I now can't activate it even though I have a key
left. So Sight and Sound are going to send me a dongle, but they can't do
it unless Freedom gives them permission.