[access-uk] Re: Sight and Sound opening hours

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:24:19 -0000

Isn't there e-mail communication between them and the US or even telephone, no need for boat to USA! or snail mail! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/12/2009 3:04 pm

No that won't work either.

From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/12/2009 2:54 pm

Thank you very much. Quite frustrated as on one of my machines JAWS lost its authorization and I now can't activate it even though I have a key left. So Sight and Sound are going to send me a dongle, but they can't do it unless Freedom gives them permission.