[access-uk] Re: SHORTCUT ON DESKTOP

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:50:31 +0100

Wendy, I don't know if this helps, but have you tried going into Internet
options in Control Panel, control tabbed to the advanced page, opened the
browsing section of the settings tree view, then press space to turn on the
option that says, "Show Internet Explorer on Desktop"?
Chris Hallsworth
BrailleNote mPower user