[access-uk] Re: Rapport banking security software

  • From: "David Griffith" <d.griffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:39:16 +0100

Both the Nat West Rapport and the Egg safe Online systems will knock out any
screen reader functionality on your PC and you are specifically advised not
to install these if you are using Jaws or  other screen readers. I do not
know about your bank but I would not proceed without reassurance from then
that this software will not adversely affect you.

Regards

David Griffith..