[access-uk] Re: RNIB PRODUCT BOYCOTT

  • From: "Barry Hill" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "barry.hill3" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 11:58:04 +0100

All the more reason why we need ECLO's in every Eye Clinic, Hazel.

On 09/10/2015 15:59, Eleanor burke wrote:

you should try and attend a clinic at Moorfields eye hospital where the staff
have no idea about visual impairment and offering assistance.

On 9 Oct 2015, at 15:32, Barry Hill (Redacted sender "barry.hill3" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've just been on the website about the campaign but can't see any mention
of Ms Bassey saying she'd rather be dead. There are issues with the RNIB,
but I don't think this is one of them. We do need more ECLO#s in Eye
Clinics, and many people who are new to sight loss do find it devastating.
I remember when I first went blind, I was bombarded by this that and the
other when what I really needed was someone who knew what I was going
through.

Cheers

Barry