[access-uk] Re: RNIB PRODUCT BOYCOTT

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:21:52 +0100

Hi John

I just despair of these people and you are right you tell guide dogs things and no notice is taken whatsoever because totally blind people are in a minority they are just left on the shelf to disappear.

-----Original Message----- From: john gallagher
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 2:17 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: RNIB PRODUCT BOYCOTT

hi janet well i am certainly not going to pay for the rubbish over drive set up sad really but to me like the guide dogs the people at the top never discuss anything with us at the bottom so to speak. also on the train today someone was adamant i could see are you parttly sighted she kept asking it just felt as though i had landed from outer space.