[access-uk] Re: Problems with Yahoo Groups

  • From: "Dave Taylor" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:09:13 +0100

Hi, it is possible that the group requires the owner to admit you and that
it has died, otherwise you are stuck and should find alternatives with other
providers. Yahoogroups is still, essentially, inacessible unless you already
have a yahoo ID, and even then,the only way of subscribing to groups is via
the email method due to the capture issue. This is why I have moved all
groups I possibly could, which does number quite a few now, away from yahoo.

Cheers
Dave