[access-uk] Re: Possible new phone: Enquiries

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:40:42 +0100

when I upgraded to the N70 at vodafone, they would only give me the N70 and
nothing else.  I used the Chester shop, and according to the people there,
the only fone they would give me was their recommended one alone.  Perhaps
the situation has changed since I got mine.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx