[access-uk] Re: Possible new phone: Enquiries

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 21:15:05 +0100

Hi Jackie,

I don't believe this to be true.  They will only give you the limited range
of phones they believe Talks supports.  A friend of mine had an N91.  She
walked into a Voda store with a query about Email settings. They told her
that the N91 was not supported by Talks, at which point she took it out of
her bag and showed them the error of their ways.  From that point, that
store became unhelpful.

Make of that what you will, but Voda are making a complete mess of the Talks
situation in my view.

All the best

Steve