[access-uk] Re: Please can somebody explain this?

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 15:58:29 -0000

Hi, forgive me if I'm missing something, but exactly what has this thread,
posted by Colin Howard to both this and the BCAB list got to do either with
access tech or use of computers, hence how does it comply with the respective
guidelines?
                    John.

    From: "Colin Howard"
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [access-uk] Please can somebody explain this?

    Greetings,

    Please play the short file from Dropbox, it will explain all, I shall leave
    it available until Saturday, 2014/01/18 mid day UK time.

    File Name:
    Strange 1 5 7 1 Message.mp3

    Modified down Load Link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7644179/Strange%201%205%207%201%20message.mp3?dl=1