[access-uk] Operating System on this computer

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 22:19:18 -0000

Hi all.

I've purchased a new computer.

I thought that perhaps if it was going to last me 2-3 years, then I'd
probably move up to VISTA during that time.  I decided to purchase a Media
Center computer rather then an XP Home computer.

The computer I purchased was advertised as a Media Center computer, but was
shipped with a copy of XP Home for easy set-up.

I'm sitting in front of it now and to the best of my knowledge, I could be
sitting in front of an XP Home computer.

I've also move from JAWS to Windoweyes - Perhaps not a pernament
arrangement, so I'm having terrible problems nogiating my way around this
system.

My question.

What is the best method to find out which OS I am indeed using as I'm really
now unsure.

I whent into System, but because I'm not used to WindowEyes, I cnnot seem to
find out the information I need.

Any assistance would be very welcomed.
Best wishes.
Andy