[access-uk] Re: Operating System on this computer

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:32:32 -0000

Hi Andy

You said you loaded the Media discs and nothing happened. Do you mean
exactly that? If so it could be the autostart is not working for whatever
reason, probable a BIOS tweak. But Start/Run/Disc Drive letter colon and
forward slash/Browse should open the disc for interrogation and click on the
install or setup command.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.