[access-uk] Re: Onetel again

  • From: " M Ingleton" <mingleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 08:03:05 +0100

Hi Mandy
No change here either, I spoke to onetel just before the weekend.

They basicaly said your accounts working theres no problem when I told them
I am not the only person with the problem.
They finaly agreed to pass it on as a fault since then nothing.
I have had no messages from yahoogroups at all not even an odd one.
Let us know if you hear anything.
Margarita