[access-uk] Re: Mobile speak vs talx/blueetooth

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 07:58:38 +0100

also, another thing about bluetooth, to my understanding is that the
motherboard needs to have a bleutooth component in it? or, it has to be a
bluetooth motherboard?

I've no idea if mine is bluetooth enabled or not. it's a 2003 model and I
know the model and type but, that's it really.

So, bluetooth is neither here nor there to me. i wish they'd use USB
connections as well as bluetooth and infrered.  I cannot use pc swuite on a
bluetooth basis.

Justin