[access-uk] Re: Onetel again

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:19:40 +0100

Mandy,
No change in the situation although I too received one or two messages
yesterday
afternoon.  For similar reasons to those you give for the Jaws list, I am
anxious to keep
in touch with the Dolphinusers list.  As a temporary measure I have subscribed
again
using a yahoo.co.uk address and can read the messages on the web site.  But to
enable
them to be downloaded into my e-mail client I have to open the flood gates to
Yahoo's
advertising (and worse) and that is the last thing I want.

I feel sure that as soon as I start the process of switching to another ISP,
Onetel will sort
themselves out - but how much longer can we wait?

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

** vacation ## d