[access-uk] Onetel again

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:42:25 +0100

Hi there Douglas and all on Onetel.  I was encouraged yesterday afternoon
when a guy caqlled Steve phoned me from Onetel and really seemed serious
about solving the problem.  He also has groups, ironically enough on
Yahoogroups that he cannot get into.  He says it definitely couldn't be a
spam control problem as then no other group mail from any other groups would
get thrugh.  So I believe they are trying to do something about it, but we
will keep on to them.

Regards Mandy

** vacation ## d