[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK 2002 V 10

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 01:18:34 -0800

Carol, you wrote:
>>> actual date written with slashes, and other things I've tried out which
it accepts.
Carol, just to add here. In the GoTo option I tried a date field without
slashes or colons etc. I simply typed, in all small case at that, aug 12,
and it took me to August the twelth.
If we keep this up we'll be sending singing Christmas cards via Outlook.
And automatically at that.
Smiles.
Peter