[access-uk] Re: OUTLOOK 2002 V 10

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:30:41 -0000

Hello again Carol,

Please disregard my last message. I thought you meant using
Outlooks Notes themselves.

The "Notes" editfield you are referring to is at the very end of
the contacts dialogue which you complete with that contact's
name, etc. If your screenreader does not tell you when you are
there, it should at least say something like "edit" or
"editfield" when you TAB to it. You will also know that you are
there when you type something in and press the F7 key, because
the spell-checker works in this particular field.

HTH,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx