[access-uk] Re: Note takers

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:08:09 +0100

as well you might like to consider a 9500/9300 with Talks. You'll need to wait
sometime before you can brows the net with Talks 80 and an extra brail display
but other than that you'd be set to go. For, I believe, much lower price, a
smaller size mainstream device with all its expansion capabilities by
installing extra Symbian apps. I'd have to say though that I haven't used a
Braille Note nor a Pacmate before.

HTH,

Amro