[access-uk] tesco again

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk-freelists.org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:17:28 +0100

Hi Carol thanks for getting back
if you can ring me on 01132--826420 I will ring you back I cannot get around this one at all. yes, I remember you on the lists last week but I was so busy tuning and seeing the puppy-walkers I did not have time to really to take notice but I will ring you back
as I said to Tracy once added I go to check out and it goes back to the original.
I wonder if somewhere there is a confirm button that the screen reader cannot pick up.
the girl on the tesco support says it's a circle or something
well she is right I keep going round and round smile.