[access-uk] Re: New website

  • From: "Billy Inglis" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 07:42:42 -0000

hi Jackie, I'm going on my new year break to sunny Blackpool this very morning, but hope to give this new exciting website of yours, the once over from my holida hotel. I have my Moto G and my Hudl2 tablet with me. Honestly, it is great of you to think of helping others. Well done you, and keedp it up, Billy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 29 December 2014 18.48

Hi Jackie.

Congratulations on the new website! i'm very glad you got up and
running. 1 question i have is when the website loads, the main menu
isn't displayed unless you click on the mobile menu button. is that
meant to happen? until i did that, it didn't show up for me using jaws
14 and IE11. other than that its layed out consistently and will proove
an excellent resource. as amro says, it may also be better to post the
reviews in HTML rather than doc format, wordpress should allow you to
copy and paste entries directly from word in to the blog retaining your
heading structure etc. keep up the good work.

all the best,

Mo.