[access-uk] Re: Jackie's website

  • From: Paul Leake <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:38:34 +0000

Tried it with scripting on and off but no difference!

Kind regards,

Paul
Twitter: @paulleake1

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Paul Leake <paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 29 December 2014 11:43 pm

Hi,

The Apex doesn't bring up the site, no links, no text despite
changing web settings including win for pocket pc, win mobile,
legacy note-takers, so don't know what's going on there! there
were no error messages displayed.  It seems unusual for this to
happen.

Kind regards,

Paul
 Twitter: @paulleake1

paul.leake@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 29 December 2014 10:59 pm

 Hi Jackie,

 We can probably find that out.  I believe you have a U2 Mini?
Care to try to
 browse to it with that?  It's essentially IE 6.

 All the best

 Steve

 --
 Computer Room Services
 77 Exeter Close

 From: red$alert <red.alert@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, 29 December 2014 21.29
 Subject: [access-uk] Jackie's website

 Hi Folk,
 Just wondering if any of you folk have experienced
any problems trying to access Jackie Browns new website. I am
using
windows Xp with IE8BUT the site is not opening, any suggestions.
 Regards Brendan

 ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx뱒ubject=unsubscribe]
 ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx뱒ubject=faq]

 ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx뱒ubject=unsubscribe]