[access-uk] Re: New website

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:37:40 +0000

hi steve.

yep that occurred to me after i posted, many thanks for the clarification. the theme certainly seems impressive and usable enough.

all the best,

Mo.
On 29/12/2014 22:54, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi Mo,

This is due to your screen size and resolution.  The theme we are using is
responsive.  That is to say it adapts to your screen size.  I ahve two PCs
here and one displays everything, but the other requires the menu to be
pulled down.

I think if you raise your screen resolution, it will work correctly.  This
is designed for mobile phones as well.

All the best

Steve

--