[access-uk] Re: New Victor Reader Stream firmware release

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 15:47:49 -0000

Hi all, so what does exactly change on the Stream when changing from the UK firmware version to either the US or Australian versions?

Are the TTS voices and the lack of the high volume warning the only two changes? Thanks.

Amro

-----Original Message----- From: Clive Pallett
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2015 3:24 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: New Victor Reader Stream firmware release

Hello Pele,

I like the new Australian Lisa voice. I have the new firmware installed with
Lisa and Tyler. I tried Lucy but found her too expressive. Tyler sounds like
he is half asleep and bored, but Lisa is very pleasant for reading texts and
folder and filenames. I haven't tried all the new features. Recording
internet radio works well.

Best wishes,

Clive pallett