[access-uk] Re: New Jaws 6 activation

  • From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:22:07 -0500

George. FS wrote back to me saying that I had zero activations remaining of
the original 3. One is on my Toshiba P20, and one was on my Toshiba 2400.
Then the 2400 was reformatted as it had been good since July 2003. It was
due. I didn't know that I'd lose a key, so that was one gone. Then on
reinstalling the 2400 I took a few hits by viruses and restored again. That
was three. On the third reinstall of the Toshiba 2400, Jaws would not
activate. 2 dead keys and one remaining on the P20 for a total of three.
When I wrote to FS, they knew how many times I had activated the CD. I had
reached my limit of 3. You don't even get 5 these days like you used to, so
you're limited to working on three computers.