[access-uk] Re: New Jaws 6 activation

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:45:52 -0000

"One up to Dolphin," I say!  <SMILE>

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Colin Holloway
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:36 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: New Jaws 6 activation

Ali
Dolphin's solution to these problems are to issue their software on a
USB
pen drive.
"Unlike traditional screen access products, the Dolphin Pen requires no
installation but runs from a USB Pen Drive - a small portable device
just a
few centimetres long which plugs straight into the USB slot of your
computer. This allows a user to carry their preferred settings with them
any PC and run Supernova, Hal or Lunar without the need to install a
full
screen reader and speech synthesiser, and without the need to configure
their preferred settings each time."

Regards
Colin