[access-uk] Re: NC10 Backing-Up

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:53:28 -0000

It is also interesting what you describe Ibrahim.  I suspect you can do
as your brother did when you first set up your machine.  But by the time
I got my hands on mine, with JAWS loaded, I saw the drives partitioned,
and I hadn't even seen the Samsung backup software.  That software
resides on my drive D at the moment.  I'm not pushed for space, but if
it becomes a nuisance, then I'll likely remove it.  Thinking kind of out
loud, I wonder if I could just burn that backup folder to my external
DVD writer drive?  I bought a small Freecom just in case I needed it.
Does the job.

Jackie Cairns
Braille Support Adviser
Email: jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx