[access-uk] Re: NC10 Backing-Up

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:46:17 -0000

Hi Jackie.

Interesting to note, thanks for pointing that out. My brother who also has an NC10 followed the method described where you click advanced on the backup screen wizard and slide the slider bar all way to the right. That for him at least gave him one drive with the full capacity of the hard drive at his disposal.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>