[access-uk] Re: MP3'S FROM PLAY.COM

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 08:56:05 -0000

Hi Andy,

I would only imagine this happening if you didn't click the sample on the
correct album.  I am a subscriber to Napster, I also use 7Digital and
iTunes, and I have found that iTunes has the biggest collection of them all.
Out of interest, which original Drifters track were you looking for?

All the best

Steve