[access-uk] Re: MP3'S FROM PLAY.COM

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:06:08 -0000

Thanks.  Collecting messages to think about ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday, January 24, 2009 7:38 PM (UK time), Ibrahim Gucukoglu at ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol.

all the music you want on your computer and for a little extra on
your mp3 player.  These can be converted from their original
protected WMA file format to mp3 using something like Sound Taxi.  If
you want to go all morel and buy the tracks, you can download them
from napster in MP3 format which you only get when you've bought
them.  The advantage of buying of course is that you get the higher
quality from Napster of 256K rather than the 128K they give to
subscription only downloads.