[access-uk] Re: Logon window.

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barrys.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:03:08 +0100

Douglas,

Another thing I did not like in it. Not an accessible point but, it had no Podcast Directory sectiont he last I looked.

I had preloaded feeds but that was it. Ipodder has a massive built in directory of feeds connected to the various podcast directory sites which I beleive updates itself.

Now that's cool stuff!
Barry

The pillars of any good relationship I believe are, Honesty, Trust, and Communication.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>