[access-uk] Re: Logon window.

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:03:20 +0100

Hi Peter

I have the exact same problem. I downloaded the NET Framework file from your website and the RSS Reader is now working just fine but I now have to enter my logon name when I power up. Applying Graham's fix caused an error massage to the effect of the correction he posted being reversed and I'm now back entering my logon name again.

I'm wondering if I want this RSS Reader this badly and a restore is looming on the horizon.

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>